163 apartments for sale in Cubao

order by
apartment cubao garden

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,332,683
  • 38 m²
  • 87,702 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • parking
  • swimming pool
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
3

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...Portovita. Cubao Portovita is located at P. Tuazon Street Corner 14th Avenue in Cubao Quezon City where one is just a stones t...d Concierge North Tower 2Bedroom Floor: 20th Floor Unit View: Garden Gross Are: 38 sqm Selling Price: 3,332,683.57 Php Reser...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
4,834,800
  • 56 m²
  • 86,335 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • gym
  • swimming pool
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
2

> quezon, > Quezon Map

... mass. Gym for health and fitness. Kiddie Room for fun. Outdoor Garden for relaxation. Function Rooms for events. Infinity Poo...galia Tower C is located near the MRT and LRT2 Araneta Center Cubao. It is also located near shopping centers like Farmer’s ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
6,827,200
  • 79 m²
  • 86,420 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • gym
  • swimming pool
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
2

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...inished. 1 Toilet & Bath. 3.15m floor-to-height Ceiling. Pocket Garden/ Scenic Hallway. Low Density BUY NOW! Call/ text: adhom...galia Tower C is located near the MRT and LRT2 Araneta Center Cubao. It is also located near shopping centers like Farmer’s ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
7,219,581
  • 77 m²
  • 93,760 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • parking
  • swimming pool
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
3

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...Portovita is located at P. Tuazon Street Corner 14th Avenue in Cubao Quezon City where one is just a stones throw away from la...d Concierge South Tower 2Bedroom Floor: Pent House Unit View: Garden Gross Are: 77.53 sqm Selling Price: 7,219,581.97 Php Re...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,777,953
  • 42 m²
  • 89,951 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • gym
  • swimming pool
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
2

> quezon, > Quezon Map

... mass. Gym for health and fitness. Kiddie Room for fun. Outdoor Garden for relaxation. Function Rooms for events. Infinity Poo...galia Tower C is located near the MRT and LRT2 Araneta Center Cubao. It is also located near shopping centers like Farmer’s ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,594,854
  • 44 m²
  • 81,701 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...Condominium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
2,870,322
  • 37 m²
  • 77,576 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...ium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Feature...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
2,744,437
  • 35 m²
  • 78,412 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

... 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Features 8-Storey Building with penthouse ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
550,000
  • garden
  • parking
  • transport connection
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...idential areas. The Regalia Park is right at the gateway of the Cubao Central Business District. Just a walking distance from ...l be allocated as the AMENITY AREA. Gym. kiddie area. Chapel. GARDEN Your safety is our priority Making you feel safe is at ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
2,992,337
  • 37 m²
  • 80,873 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...inium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Featu...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,548,492
  • 40 m²
  • 88,712 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...s walk to Betty Go Belmonte LRT2 Station. 5 minutes to Araneta. Cubao MRT Station 24 hours public transportation 15 minutes dr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym For more information, please contact: 09186374- Adh...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,656,666
  • 48 m²
  • 76,180 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...ium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Feature...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,408,333
  • 42 m²
  • 81,150 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...nium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Featur...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,702,222
  • 48 m²
  • 77,129 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...ium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Feature...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,679,444
  • 48 m²
  • 76,655 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...ium Project that will house a total 285 units. It is located at 138 N. Domingo St. Brgy. Kaunlaran Cubao Quezon City. It is the largest and the most ambitious pr...View deck Game room/function room Penthouse Sky view roof top garden Gym Building Feature...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
2,578,132
  • 30 m²
  • 85,937 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • transport connection
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...idential areas. The Regalia Park is right at the gateway of the Cubao Central Business District. Just a walking distance from ...l be allocated as the AMENITY AREA. Gym. kiddie area. Chapel. GARDEN Your safety is our priority Making you feel safe is at ...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> pasig, > Pasig
Price enquiry
  • 44 m²
  • garden
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...
2

> pasig, > Pasig Map

...ambridge Village. Eastbank road Pasig city Pioneer Woodlands. Physically connected to Mrt Boni station Mandaluyongg Manhattan Garden City. Araneta center cubao. Quezon city Covent Garden. Sta.mesa Manila The Rochester. San joaquin pasig city near BGC...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
2,713,605
  • 29 m²
  • 93,572 PHP/m²
  • garden
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...Cubao, Quezon City, where one is just a stones throw away from landmarks like Araneta Center and establishments such as Gateway Mall, Ali Mall, and the newly revamped SM Cubao mall. 1 bedroom unit floor: 22 unit: o view: garden area: 29.0 total contr...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon
3,332,683
  • 38 m²
  • 87,702 PHP/m²
  • garden
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Manila...

> quezon, > Quezon Map

...Cubao, Quezon City, where one is just a stones throw away from landmarks like Araneta Center and establishments such as Gateway Mall, Ali Mall, and the newly revamped SM Cubao mall. 2 bedroom unit floor: 20 unit: n area: 38.0 view: garden total contr...

FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Abra

abra, Abra
3,591,607
  • 48 m²
  • 74,825 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • swimming pool
  • gym
FOR SALE: Apartment / Condo / Townhouse Abra

abra, Abra Map

...s the perfect place for your lifestyle. Located in the heart of Cubao, Quezon City. Be part of the small caring communities We... 4) Lounge, game and function rooms 5) Fitness gym 6) Rooftop garden 1BEDROOM / 2BEDROOMS Floor Area: 48 sq. M Total Contrac...

Robinsons Condo in Quezon city, Escalades 20th Ave, RFO...

Philippines
1,990,000
  • 1 room
  • 1 bathroom
  • 32 m²
  • 62,187 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • transport connection
Robinsons Condo in Quezon city, Escalades 20th Ave, RFO...

Philippines Map

...Escalades 20th ave. Cubao Quezon City Located at the heart of Cubao, this 6. Building community has easy access to the MRT, LR...icient. Enjoy 72% wide open space and tropical asian inspired garden of this master planned community. Escalades at 20th ave...

Escalades at 20th Ave, Cubao Condo, Quezon City Circle...

Quezon City
3,000,000
  • 1 room
  • 50 m²
  • 60,000 PHP/m²
  • garden
Escalades at 20th Ave, Cubao Condo, Quezon City Circle...

Quezon City Map

...Cubao Quezon City Project Concept The Newest project of Robinsons Land Corporation. This project aims to provide that which we callgreen living. That is to unwind, relax and enjoy the calmness of a garden within the city. It is a building built with...

Condo in Araneta cubao NO DP nr. G8way, allimall. Call...

Mandaluyong City
4,600,000
  • 1 room
  • 1 bathroom
  • 30 m²
  • 153,333 PHP/m²
  • garden
Condo in Araneta cubao NO DP nr. G8way, allimall. Call...

Mandaluyong City Map

...garden city natures haven at the heart of araneta center cubao quezon city live, shop, move and play absolutely no downpayment 5 years to pay at 0% interest! Pre-Selling Construction On Going! Other condominium in prime location and very affordable p...

Condo in Araneta cubao, NO DP 1br. For more info call...

Mandaluyong City
4,600,000
  • 1 room
  • 1 bathroom
  • 40 m²
  • 115,000 PHP/m²
  • garden
Condo in Araneta cubao, NO DP 1br. For more info call...

Mandaluyong City Map

...garden city natures haven at the heart of araneta center cubao quezon city live, shop, move and play absolutely no downpayment 5 years to pay at 0% interest! Pre-Selling Construction On Going! Other condominium in prime location and very affordable p...

Condo in pasig 2br loft type nr. Ortigas rfo call 09195849

Pasig City
1,800,000
  • 2 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 40 m²
  • 45,000 PHP/m²
  • garden
  • terrace
Condo in pasig 2br loft type nr. Ortigas rfo call 09195849

Pasig City Map

...ambridge central park village central park village is. 15 minutes to ortigas cbd 25 minutes to araneta cubao 25 minutes to the fort bonifacio 20 minutes to makati cb... projects Central park as low as 20,000 pasig city Greenhills garden square as low as...

  • <<
  • <
  • >